Website Under ConstructionLearn More

Billing Documents

Billing Documents

If filling out an application for new water service, please be advised that you MUST attach a copy of your driver’s license and a copy of your lease if you are renting. If you own your home, please submit an Owner’s Affidavit with your application.All forms are available for download.

Also, please be sure to print and sign the Irrigation of Landscaping Prohibition Form and return it to the Billing Department along with your application.  A signed copy of the Irrigation Regulations form must also be provided with your application.The documents are in printable form below.

Thank you
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Supporting DocumentsNo documents